Have you fallen into a dinner rut? Looking for some delicious keto chicken recipes that the whole family will love? You’re in luck! With these dishes, you’ll get in lots of protein and veggies, and you’ll enjoy every single bite. Whether you’re looking for a meal that’s on the lighter side or you’re the type who loves meals that are loaded with cheese and bacon, you’re going to find a few go-to meals here.
Keto Chicken Recipes
You’ll also find lots of easy weeknight meals because it’s too easy to go off track when you’re in a time crunch. You can make many of these keto chicken recipes in 35 minutes or less, which makes them perfect for those busy evenings when you’re just leaving work and have to get the kids to practice. There’s no need to resort to the drive-thru when you have everything you need for a quick meal at home!
Tasty Keto Chicken Recipes for the Whole Family
1. Spicy Keto Popcorn Chicken by Simple Yummy Keto: When you’re craving battered chicken without the carbs, this should be your go-to recipe, especially if you like your food with a little kick. It can be made in the air fryer or on the stove.
2. French Onion Chicken Wings by Simple Yummy Keto: Looking for a crowd-pleasing appetizer for game day that won’t blow your diet? In just 45 minutes, you can have homemade chicken wings with crispy, French-onion flavored skin on the outside, and tender, juicy chicken on the inside.
3. Keto Chicken Alfredo with Brussel Sprouts by Simple Yummy Keto: You won’t have any trouble getting kids to eat their green veggies with this delicious meal. Tender strips of chicken with shredded Brussel sprouts in a creamy alfredo sauce—what’s not to love? This is ready from start to finish in about 35 minutes, making it an excellent weeknight meal.
4. Keto One Pan Cajun Chicken and Vegetables by Simple Yummy Keto: Here’s another simple, delicious weeknight meal to add to your monthly menu rotation. Chicken legs, squash, asparagus, and peppers are perfectly seasoned with Cajun herbs and spices. This sheet pan meal makes post-dinner cleanup a breeze!
5. Keto Sesame Chicken by Keto Diet Meal Ideas: Don’t give in to those cravings for Chinese takeout! This keto-friendly sesame chicken recipe is ready in 25 minutes. It’s friendlier for your waistline and your wallet. The sweet and sour pieces of tender chicken go perfectly with broccoli or a side of cauliflower rice.
6. Keto Chicken Parmesan Roll-ups by Home Made Interest: Get all the flavor of the classic chicken parmesan in a low carb, keto-friendly recipe. Shredded chicken is wrapped in slices of baked eggplant, and it’s all covered in a rich, flavorful tomato sauce. You’ll love every bite.
Easy Keto Chicken Recipes
7. Chicken Zucchini Poppers by One Lovely Life: This is another great recipe to file away when you need an amazing appetizer that even non-keto folks will love. Serve with guacamole, avocado sauce, salsa or ranch. They’re a great vehicle for so many types of keto-friendly dips and sauces!
8. Air Fryer Chicken Thighs by Blackberry Babe: The air fryer is a must-have on keto if you love crispy foods without adding breading or deep-frying. These air-fried chicken thighs are covered in cajun seasoning and are perfectly crispy on the outside. Use a keto-friendly barbecue sauce to ensure this is keto-compliant.
9. Keto Chicken Quesadillas by Kimspired DIY: Packed with gooey cheese and chicken, these keto quesadillas will be your go-to for a super quick lunch or dinner. They’re very kid-friendly, which is a bonus for busy moms.
10. Low Carb Pesto Chicken Spaghetti Squash Casserole by Cook At Home Mom: While casseroles are normally heavy on the cheese and canned soup, this one is packed with tons of veggies, lean protein, and a little cheese to give it great flavor without adding unnecessary fat and calories.
11. Pizza Chicken Bake by Strength & Sunshine: This dish is totally customizable because you can add any keto-friendly pizza toppings that your family loves to the dish. While this particular recipe calls for vegan mozzarella cheese to make it dairy-free, you can add regular mozzarella if you don’t have dairy sensitivities to watch out for.
12. Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu by Peace, Love and Low Carb: Tender chicken is layered with ham and Swiss cheese and fried in a breading made of pork rinds and seasoning to get it nice and crispy on the outside. Then it’s all drizzled with a creamy dijon sauce. It has all the flavor of classic Chicken Cordon Bleu without all the heavy carbs.
13. Sour Cream Chicken by Mommy’s Fabulous Finds: This creamy chicken dish will become a family favorite. To keep it keto-friendly, serve it with steamed broccoli or a fresh salad to keep things light. It would be fantastic served over zoodles, too.
Best Keto Chicken Recipes
14. Cast Iron Grilled Chicken with Cilantro Lime Sauce by Dr. Davinah’s Eats: For those who need (or want) to meal prep for the week, this is a fantastic dish to make. It’s ready in just 15 minutes and is easy to portion into your containers for lunch or dinner. Serve with a big green salad (the cilantro lime sauce can be used as a dressing) or with sauteed green beans or steamed broccoli.
15. Chicken Egg Foo Young by Low Carb Yum: This is a Chinese-American dish that’s kind of like an omelet, but it’s different in that it’s deep-fried and served with a soy-based brown sauce. While the sauce is typically thickened with cornstarch, this one is thickened with xantham gum to make it keto.
16. Lemon Garlic Chicken and Zoodles by Domestically Creative: Seasoned, seared chicken breasts are served on a bed of lemon garlic zoodles to make a light meal that won’t weigh you down. Each serving is under 4 net carbs and 400 calories!
17. Keto Parmesan Crusted Chicken by Everyday Keto: Sometimes, you just want the familiar crunch of a piece of breaded chicken. You absolutely CAN have that on keto, and it tastes even better because the crust is made with Parmesan cheese, pork rinds, and seasonings. It’s a great dish to serve to guests, and they’ll never guess that it’s low carb.
18. Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Tenders by Wholesome Yum: It doesn’t get much easier than a 3-ingredient dish. You probably have everything in your fridge right now to make these bacon-wrapped chicken tenders. They’re ready in about 30 minutes, so make them anytime you need a delicious meal in a pinch.
Pin this list of family-friendly keto chicken recipes to come back to anytime you need a delicious meal minus the carbs.