Sweet, gooey, and creamy these Keto peanut butter chocolates will definitely cure your sweet tooth craving on a keto and low carb diet. This easy chocolate recipe has less than five minutes of prep time, which is always a plus. I made mine in decorative silicone molds giving them a fun and fancy look.
Keto Peanut Butter Chocolates
The peanut butter chocolates are also considered fat bombs, which are known to give an extra boost of energy and help fight cravings. They are a perfect the perfect protein packed treat or quick dessert!
What kind of chocolate can you eat on the Keto diet?
Chocolate needs to be 100% sugar free. There are many brands like Lily’s and more that offer this option.
Is peanut butter OK for keto diet?
All natural peanut butter is low in carbohydrates. It’s also full of healthy fats, protein, and fiber. So yes peanut butter is another great option for the Ketogenic diet.
What do I use if I don’t have candy molds?
The chocolates can easily be rolled into balls and frozen.
Where should I store Keto peanut butter chocolates once frozen?
You can store them in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer. I usually keep mine in the fridge.
How to make chocolate peanut butter fat bombs:
First gather all your ingredients, you can find the list with amounts in the recipe below.
Next in a medium microwave safe bowl combine the peanut butter, butter, and coconut oil.
Then place the bowl in the microwave and melt in 30 second increments. Stir the mixture after each 30 seconds until the peanut butter, butter, and coconut oil mixture is completely melted.
In a small bowl mix together cocoa powder, peanut butter protein powder, cinnamon, and the sugar substitute that you choose. I used Stevia in mine, but you can use whatever you prefer.
Add the mixture of powder ingredients into the bowl of melted ingredients. Continue to mix very well until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
Then you will pour the mixture into a silicone mold (the chocolates are easier to remove in silicone molds and you can find fun decorative molds too).
Freeze the chocolate for at least an hour to set or until they are completely solid.
Finally carefully pop the chocolates out of the silicone molds. You will want to store in an airtight container in the fridge since these do have butter in them.
Enjoy! I had these with a cup of black coffee and they were the perfect afternoon pick me up. 🙂
Keto Peanut Butter Chocolates
- ¼ cup unsweetened peanut butter
- ¼ cup unsalted butter (softened)
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter protein powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons keto friendly sugar substitute
- ⅛ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a medium microwave safe bowl combine the peanut butter, butter, and coconut oil.
- In the microwave melt in 30 second increments, stirring after each, until the peanut butter, butter, and coconut oil mixture is completely melted.
- In a small bowl mix together cocoa powder, peanut butter protein powder, cinnamon, and sugar substitute.
- Add into bowl of melted ingredients. Stir and mix well until the mixture is completely combined.
- Pour mixture into a silicone mold (the chocolates are easier to remove from silicone molds).
- Freeze for at least one hour to set.
- Pop the chocolates out of the silicone molds and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Pin this ->