I love making Keto friendly recipes using my Air Fryer, it makes food so crispy and delicious. This low carb fried pickles recipe is so yummy, actually better than a lot of fried pickles I have had at restaurants. It’s an easy recipe too – great for a snack, appetizer, or group!
How to make the fried pickles:
Slice the twelve pickle spears in half the long way to make them thinner. Then using a paper towel dry them of excess moisture.
Using a food processor or the zip lock baggie method you want to process or crush the pork rinds until they are fine crumbs.
Next using a small bowl whisk the eggs together. Add the coconut flour to a second bowl. Place the finely crushed pork rinds in the third bowl.
Next coat the pickles in flour, dredge in egg, and finally cover in the fine pork rinds.
Place the pickles into air fryer basket, place them close together, but not touching.
Cook in the air fryer at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 7 minutes.
For the dipping sauce: In a mixing bowl add the vinegar, dill, garlic powder, and sour cream and whisk until combined.
Finally enjoy this ketogenic snack or appetizer!
- Fried Pickles:
- 12 pickle spears
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2.5 ounces pork rinds
- 2 large eggs
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Slice spears in half the long way, and dry slightly with tea cloth or paper towel.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs.
- In a separate bowl add coconut flour.
- Using a food processor or your hands, process + crush pork rinds until fine crumbs.
- Add pork rind crumbs to a third bowl.
- Cover pickles in flour, dredge in egg, then into pork rinds.
- Lay pickles into air fryer basket.
- Cook for 7 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- For the sauce add vinegar, dill, garlic powder, and sour cream to a mixing bowl. Whisk until combined.
Pin this ->