BLT Keto Turkey Roll Ups are a tasty and easy lunch idea to whip up. This turkey roll ups recipe has an avocado mayo that throws it over the top. If you are on the hunt for a low carb lunch recipe, give this one a try. No bread or tortilla required for this tasty Ketogenic lunch recipe.
Skip the heaviness from a traditional sandwich and reach for a low carb roll up. This is a Turkey BLT recipe, so you have turkey meat, lettuce, bacon, tomato, and a creamy avocado mayo drizzled throughout.
Turkey Roll Ups
BLT Turkey roll ups are the easiest meal prep for your lunch for the week. I make these all the time, and kids and adults will both gobble these right up. And if you are in need of a quick and easy keto appetizer roll these up, slice and have them out for your guests.
Keto Turkey Rolls
If you have been on the Ketogenic diet for awhile I am sure you have heard of the classic turkey roll. Eat just the turkey rolled up, or stuff it with a handful of your favorite low carb ingredients to make it like a sandwich. However, you choose to eat these roll ups it is a tasty and protein-packed way to take a break.
What Is The Best Turkey To Use For BLT Turkey Roll-Ups
Make sure to use a thicker turkey if it is too thin it can fall apart as you are trying to roll it up. You can head to your local deli and pick whichever brand or flavor of turkey lunch meat as to what you would like.
How Do The Roll Ups Stay Together
You will want to grab some toothpicks and use it to stick through the BLT roll up. Then you can easily store it in the fridge or serve right away and not have to worry about it falling apart.
How To Make Avocado Mayo
You can easily make your own avocado mayo. Grab your food processor and add in half of an avocado and add in 3 tablespoons of mayo. Pulse until it is a smooth finish. Taste and see how you like it.
If it isn’t creamy enough you can always add in a bit more mayo. Taste to see how you like it, and go back and forth on adding mayo or avocado to reach your desired consistency and flavor.
Is Turkey Keto Friendly
Turkey is a great protein to enjoy on the keto diet. It offers zero grams of net carbs and is a great choice. This is a tasty and healthy option to use in your menu plan.
How Do You Make BLT Turkey Roll Ups
Start by making your avocado mayo and then set aside. Then lay out a thick piece of turkey on a flat surface. Add a dollop of your avocado mayo in the center of the turkey. Add your cooked bacon in the center, and then add some lettuce and tomatoes.
Now gently roll up your turkey like you would a burrito, and then place a toothpick in the center to secure the wrap.
What to Pair With Your BLT Turkey Roll Ups
- Crisp fresh vegetables – grab any of your favorite raw veggies. Save back some avocado mayo to dip.
- Ranch Kale Chips – crispy, ranch flavored kale chips. A great alternative to potato chips for that satisfying crunch.
- Broccoli Bites – are crispy, savory, and downright addictive.
- Cauliflower Potato Salad – this is a great alternative to a potato salad without all the empty carbs.
- Low Carb Fried Pickles – one of my favorites. Tangy pickles that are battered and air fried to a crispy texture.
- Keto Pepperoni Pasta Salad– is the perfect side dish to try. I love the pepperoni and crisp veggies.
Can You Make These BLT Turkey Rollups Ahead of Time
Yes, you can make these ahead of time. I have made these prepped for lunches the night before and they taste great the next day.
What If I Don’t Want Avocado Mayo In Roll Up
Feel free to leave it off. Add in fresh sliced avocado, skip the sauce, or add in a different sauce. I love the freshness of this sauce, but it is not required to have the turkey BLT.
We are loving this recipe, and I think you will too. If you are looking for something new give this low carb recipe a try.
Have you tried BLT turkey roll ups before?
- 10 slices of turkey breast deli meat (thick cut)
- tomato slices
- ½ avocado
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 package of fully cooked bacon slices
- toothpicks (for assembly)
- You want to grab your food processor and add in 3 tablespoons of mayo and half of your avocado. Then slowly pulse the mixture and blend util it is a smooth and creamy finish. (Or use a fork to mash the avocado and combine it well with the mayo.) Set aside.
- Now you want to lay out your thick slice of turkey breast, and add a thin layer of the mayo over the top.
- Now lay down your cooked bacon, top with lettuce and tomato slices.
- Carefully roll up the turkey like you would a burrito, and then in the center stick a toothpick in to hold it in place.
Pin this recipe for later: