If you are looking for a keto and low carb meal that will wow others, you have to try this Keto bacon wrapped stuff pork chop recipe! Anything that is stuffed and wrapped just sounds fancy and difficult, but this recipe is actually quick and easy. A great meal idea for a week night or even a dinner party!
Ahh the crispy bacon and the delish filling in these stuffed pork chops has me craving them right now! This would be a great holiday recipe and you can even grill these pork chops in warmer weather.
How to make this tasty low carb recipe:
First you want to preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. (I seriously forget to do this every time so I will always share it first for my recipes.)
Then you will get started on the filling for the pork chops. In a medium bowl mix the artichoke, cream cheese, garlic and salt and pepper together.
Once you have your mixture combined you want to divide evenly between the pork chops, scooping the filling onto the center of each chop. Fold the pork chop around the filling and wrap with a strip of bacon. Use toothpicks to hold the pork chop together.
Once all the pork chops have been stuffed, wrapped, and secured with a toothpick they are ready to bake.
Bake for 30 minutes at 350 Fahrenheit. After the 30 minutes, you will want to broil on high for 3-5 minutes to crisp the bacon.
- 4 pork chops
- 4 slices thick bacon
- 1 cup jarred artichoke (in water), chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl mix the artichoke, cream cheese, garlic and salt and pepper together.
- Once it's combined divide evenly between the pork chops, scooping the filling onto the center of each chop.
- Fold the pork chop around the filling and wrap with a strip of bacon.
- Use toothpicks to hold the pork chop together.
- Repeat with each pork chop.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn broiler on high and broil for 3-5 minutes to crisp the bacon.