This Keto cheese crackers recipe is crazy simple and so good! Low carb, keto, gluten free, and paleo these crackers are the perfect snack. If you don’t already know the popular “Everything But The Bagel Seasoning” is kind of my vice. These keto cheese crackers are perfect to eat alone, with veggies, or even add them to a Keto friendly charcuterie board – there are so many options.
Keto Cheese Crackers
What is a substitute for crackers?
These Keto cheese crackers are a great substitute for crackers. They are crunchy and delicious, you will almost forget you aren’t eating a traditional cracker.
Are Cheez-Its Keto friendly
Unfortunately Cheez-It crackers are not Keto friendly. However Cheez-It crackers are kind of my vice and these Keto cheese crackers are a great alternative when eating Keto and low carb.
How to make Keto cheese crackers
Begin by preheating your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Cut each Sargento slice into fourths, you should then have four pieces per slice that will be made into the crackers.
Next brush a light layer of olive oil on the baking sheet, this will help so your crackers don’t stick.
Place each cheese square on the baking sheet, spacing 1/2 an inch to an inch apart from each other.
Then sprinkle the cheese squares generously with Everything Bagel seasoning.
Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Watch the crackers during baking, ovens temperatures and times do tend to vary.
Note: That because this recipe uses smoked cheese, don’t be nervous if the crackers come out dark. This doesn’t mean they are burned.
Allow a few minutes to cool. Use a spatula to gently pull the crackers from the pan.
Keto Crackers Variations
There are many variation options for this Keto cheese cracker recipe. You can use different types of cheeses and seasonings for different flavors. Or keep it simple with salt and pepper or just use cheese alone. Another fun way to eat these crackers is top them with peanut butter or any other Keto approved spread. You could even top them with this Keto jam recipe! YUM!
What are some Keto friendly snacks?
These Keto cheese crackers are a great snack option. Plus you can make a large batch ahead of time. Other easy keto and low carb snack options are nuts, berries, jerky, and vegetables.
A few of my favorite Keto snack recipes:
Keto Cheese Crackers Recipe
- Sargento's Smoked Cheddar Cheese Slices
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Baking Sheet (non-stick)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degree Fahrenheit.
- Cut each Sargento slice into fourths. This should give you four crackers from each slice of cheese.
- Brush a light layer of olive oil on the baking sheet.
- Place each cheese square on the baking sheet, spacing ½ an inch to an inch apart from each other.
- Sprinkle each cheese slice generously with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes.
- Note: That ovens will vary so be sure to check on your crackers often. They will be done when they are golden brown. Because this recipe uses smoked cheese, don't be nervous if the crackers come out dark. This doesn't mean they are burned.
- Allow a few minutes to cool. Use a spatula to gently pull the crackers from the pan.