This Keto cracker recipe is crazy simple and so good! If you don’t already know the popular “Everything But The Bagel Seasoning” is kind of my vice. These crackers are perfect to eat alone, with veggies, or even add them to a Keto friendly charcuterie board – really there are so many options.
How to make these crackers:
Begin by preheating your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Cut each Sargento slice into fourths, you should then have four pieces per slice that will be made into the crackers.
Next brush a light layer of olive oil on the baking sheet, this will help so your crackers don’t stick.
Place each cheese square on the baking sheet, spacing 1/2 an inch to an inch apart from each other.
Then sprinkle the cheese squares generously with Everything Bagel seasoning.
Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Watch the crackers during baking, ovens temperatures and times do tend to vary.
Note: That because this recipe uses smoked cheese, don’t be nervous if the crackers come out dark. This doesn’t mean they are burned.
Allow a few minutes to cool. Use a spatula to gently pull the crackers from the pan.
- Sargento's Smoked Cheddar Cheese Slices
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Baking Sheet (non-stick)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degree Fahrenheit.
- Cut each Sargento slice into fourths. This should give you four crackers from each slice of cheese.
- Brush a light layer of olive oil on the baking sheet.
- Place each cheese square on the baking sheet, spacing ½ an inch to an inch apart from each other.
- Sprinkle each cheese slice generously with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes.
- Note: That ovens will vary so be sure to check on your crackers often. They will be done when they are golden brown. Because this recipe uses smoked cheese, don't be nervous if the crackers come out dark. This doesn't mean they are burned.
- Allow a few minutes to cool. Use a spatula to gently pull the crackers from the pan.