This Keto egg salad recipe is low carb, delish, and like all of my recipes EASY! It is quick (under 10 minutes) to whip up and a great option for weekly meal prep. Also a way to use up extra eggs, hardboiled eggs, or even Easter eggs. The classic flavors make this easy dish so tasty!
How to make this egg salad:
You will want to start with six hard boiled eggs and all of your ingredients.
Then chop the eggs has finely as you desire. Mince the fresh parsley.
Next you will want to mix together the chopped eggs, mayo, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, and 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley in a medium sized bowl.
Once you have the egg salad combined well, transfer to a serving bowl or your meal prep containers. Sprinkle with the remaining one teaspoon of parsley. Serve immediately or keep in the refrigerator until you are ready to enjoy.
YUM! A healthy meal option in just under 10 minutes.
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 5 tablespoons mayo
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh parsley, divided
- Stir together the chopped eggs, mayo, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, and 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley in a bowl.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle the remaining 1 teaspoon parsley on top.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for meal prep or later.