One of the first things I missed on the ketogenic diet was ice cream and sweets. The great thing about living a keto lifestyle is there are many easy work arounds. These white chocolate macadamia nut ice cream bites are just that! Crunchy and sweet they take under five minutes to whip up.
How to make this sweet keto treat:
First you want to butter or grease the inside of a twelve count mini muffin pan.
Then you will pour the white chocolate pudding mix and the two cups of heavy whipping cream into a mixing bowl.
Using a mixer beat the mixture on high for approximately two minutes. As the mixture sets it will and become thicker than regular pudding (this is what you want to happen).
Slowly fold in the macadamia nuts combining them evenly throughout.
Next place a heaping teaspoon of the mixture into each of the mini muffin pan sections. Use a spoon (or your fingers) to carefully smooth out the mixture.
Finally place the bites into the freezer until they are hardened.
Once the ice cream bites are frozen remove them from the mini muffin tin. Store the bites in the freezer until ready to serve or for easy snacking!
- 12 count mini muffin pan
- 1 box sugar free white chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Grease the inside of a 12 count mini muffin pan.
- Pour the white chocolate pudding mix and the 2 cups of heavy whipping cream into a mixing bowl.
- Beat on high for 2 minutes. The mixture will being to set and become thicker than regular pudding, this is supposed to happen.
- Fold in the macadamia nuts.
- Place a heaping teaspoon of the mixture into each of the mini muffin pan sections. Smooth it out with your fingers or the back of a spoon.
- Place the bites into the freezer until they are hardened.
- Remove the ice cream bites from the mini muffin tin, and store the bites in an airtight container in the freezer.