This vegetable sheet pan dinner is so easy to make. The roasted vegetables are a perfect side dish or a healthy dinner. All the vegetables used are low carb making this a keto friendly recipe too! The balsamic sauce is flavorful with a little kick, but not too spicy and it adds a healthy fat to the recipe.
How to make this easy and healthy low carb dinner:
First mix together:
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼-1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ tablespoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoon honey
- ½ red onion chopped
- 1 cup brussel sprouts ends cut and cut in half
- 1½ cup fresh broccoli broken into florets
- 1 cup green beans with ends cut
- few sprigs of fresh thyme
- Cover the vegetables in the balsamic mixture and cook at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Turn off the oven.
- Remove and add tomatoes to hot pan, toss around and place back in the turned off oven for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top as desired.