If you love the flavors of French onion soup, but are looking for a healthy alternative and Ketogenic lifestyle alternative this French onion chicken wing recipe is for you! It’s a simple recipe with three ingredients and five minutes of prep time. That makes a great low carb lunch, dinner, or even appetizer!
How to make these crispy chicken wings:
This recipe calls for de-thawed chicken wings – so just a heads up to do that in advance so you don’t end up scrambling like me when you forget to de-thaw the meat.
Preheat your oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit.
Next you want to place the thawed chicken wings in a large mixing bowl.
Combine in a smaller bowl 3 tablespoons of olive oil and one packet of French onion soup. Mix until combined well.
Then drizzle the mixture over the wings. Continue to toss and mix to coat the wings throughly in the French onion and oil mixture.
Place the coated chicken wings onto a baking sheet in a single layer and not touching.
You will want to bake for a total of 40 minutes, flip the wings at 20 minutes and then bake for an additional 20 minutes.
Enjoy crispy and delicious!
French Onion Chicken Wings
- 4 pound bag of chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package French onion soup mix
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit.
- Place the thawed chicken wings into a large mixing bowl. (remember to thaw your chicken)
- In a small bowl combine 3 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 package of French onion soup mix. Stir until combined.
- Drizzle the olive oil and French onion soup mixture over the wings.
- Toss and stir the wings thoroughly to coat them in the mixture.
- Place the coated chicken wings onto a baking sheet in a single layer with space between each wing.
- Bake at 400 degree Fahrenheit for 20 minutes, remove and turn each wing over.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes, and then serve.
Pin this ->